Ask Mr. Hobbins the answer to that one!
Next up is the Endocrine System, which consists of glands that produce hormones that travel in the bloodstream to various sites of action. We’ll look at this from the perspective of coordination and control, so will be defining the term homeostasisand looking at examples of this in the body.
Questions we’ll tackle:
- What is the endocrine system and how does it function?
- What is homeostasis and how does it work?
- How is body temperature is regulated?
- How are blood glucose levels maintained?
- What’s the difference between type I and type II diabetes?
Another great presentation from Mr Taylor.