For our last piece of the puzzle before we begin reviewing for exams, we are going to take a look at some of the applications of what we have been learning so far. You can choose one of the questions from the list below (or come up with your own and clear it with Mrs D) then find out the answer, and share it with the group in a meaningful way. This could be a poster, a video, a model, a powerpoint, a speech – whatever you feel is appropriate to convey the information.
- How is electrical charge associated with nervous impulses (signals) passing along neurones?
- What is the difference between AC and DC?
- A time traveler from 100 AD arrives at ISM. Explain to this person the dangers of electricity.
- How does an electric motor work?
- What is a fuse and what does it do? Why are there different kinds of fuses?